in Lyon and in France
Experiential activation is still an innovative and highly effective way to create a positive and long-lasting impact on your event attendees.. Depending on what we can imagine and develop around your universe and your brand, we can reach customer through different senses in order to better involve them. Thus, touch, hearing, taste, smell or sight will be called in to discover and learn.
To go even further, it will not always be the most obvious sense that will be brought to participate, but we are there to create a real coherence in your global project. Our team will take into account all the parameters and will establish the right balance between creativity and performance..
82% of those surveyed believe that experiential marketing is the most engaging communication (according to a 2015 Jack Morton Worldwide study)
At glob’AL events, we have strong convictions and values that guide us in serving our clients:
• Customer satisfaction
Your satisfaction is our reason to be
Experiential activation use case
PowerBar, specialist in sports nutrition since 1986, develops a wide range of energy products for sports practice. Despite a high reputation worldwide, PowerBar remains a developing brand on the French market with very specialized products in endurance sports.
Brief, issues and objectives:
With a positioning rooted in endurance sports, PowerBar is also an active sports nutrition brand that adapts to all athletes (amateurs or professionals) and is accessible for all sports practiced.
- How to democratize sports nutrition among the general public?
- How to educate athletes to use products adapted to their practices?
- How to demonstrate that sports nutrition is accessible for all types of athletes?
- How to integrate sports nutrition into daily life?
Our answer :
In order to meet the challenges of the PowerBar brand, we have access to our communication through different means:
- Identified organizations that offer sports sessions for all sports levels
- Set up a partnership with these different groups:
- Urban Challenge: www.urban-challenge.fr
- French Grogs : https://www.facebook.com/FrenchFrogsOCR/
- Provided PowerBar products to all participants so they could test them in real conditions
- Establishment of partnerships with business coaching companies for product testing by employees
Also, in order to educate people about the brand’s products, we have:
- Organize sports sessions
- Carry out product testing around specific themes (performance, recovery, etc.)
- Carry out pedagogical and educational interventions on the use of the brand’s products
- Produces educational content on the use and benefits of the products.
Thus the participants were able to:
- Test the products in real working conditions
- Receive precise information on the use and benefits of the brand’s products.